5 Ton Pneumatic Tugger
JQHSB-50*12 5 Ton Pneumatic Tugger is a kind of manual operated single drum type pneumatic tugger. It adopts compressed air as power to drive the TMH17 Piston Air Motor, by operating manual diversion valve on the motor, driving drum via two grades gears(to reduce transmitting speed and enlarge torque)so as to lift and drag heavy cargoes.Send InquiryChat Now
JQHSB-50*12 5 Ton Pneumatic Tugger is a kind of manual operated single drum type pneumatic tugger. It adopts compressed air as power to drive the TMH17 Piston Air Motor, by operating manual diversion valve on the motor, driving drum via two grades gears(to reduce transmitting speed and enlarge torque)so as to lift and drag heavy cargoes. As well, the winch can perform hoisting, lowering and stopping actions to the wire rope.
In order to ensure the security, it is specially designed with hand and air cylinder brake for fear of unexpected accidents. The Double-braking Air Winch is competent to work under any extremely conditions, with 5T Full Force, enabling starting with load for the high starting torque.
Application of 5 Ton pneumatic tugger:
This winch is widely used for drilling platform, marines, mining, engineering sites, platform of oilfield off-sea and inland etc.to drag and pull heavy cargoes.
1. Equipped with cylinder air brake, which enables the winch automatically in brake when stops.
2. High practicability with anti-explosive function, especially stable and in damp,imflammable, explosive and snowy and other extremely working environments.
3. Compact in size, light weight, portable to move and easy to install.
4. Variable speed control, flexible to perform clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation.
5. Reliable operation with little noise with muffler.
6. Low maintenance relieves your anxiety and assures you to use it freely.
7. The Normal Pull Force can be tailor-made to your requirement.
8. Especially fit for hauling and lifting drilling pipes on the second platform of oilfields.
9. High starting torque ensures it starting with load and performing hoisting, lowering and stopping actions easily.
Pressure of compressed air (Mpa)
Max. traction force (kN)
Wire rope velocity (m/min)
Wheel rim diameter(mm)
Rope content (m)
Wire rope diameter(mm)