Air Turbine Starter
Air turbine motor adopts compressed air as power to change air pressure energy into rotation mechanical energy, outputting torque to rotate. Advantages 1. The driving parts adopts double impellers instead of vanes, better utilize air energy, with higher output power and efficiency; 2. Small...Send Inquiry
Air turbine motor adopts compressed air as power to change air pressure energy into rotation mechanical energy, outputting torque to rotate.
1. The driving parts adopts double impellers instead of vanes, better utilize air energy, with higher output power and efficiency;
2. Small size, light weight, high rotation speed, high torque, capable to start with load;
3. Low maintenance. No stickiness, swelling, wearing as vanes, free of lubrication oil and lower harm to environment;
4. Stable under inflammable, explosive, outdoor, wet, damp and other extremely conditions;
5. Pre-engaged connecting. Output gear wheel pre-engaged with gear ring of diesel before it works, make the starting more dependable.
6. Ideally used for large-scale marine diesel and mining diesel.
We hereby confirm that Air Motor can be tailor-made to meet customers' special needs and requests, with the highest quality, prompt delivery and first-rate after-sale service.
1. Can I get lower price if i place a big order?
A very good discount will be offered if you place big order with us. For more details, please contact us.
2. How is shipping cost calculated?
All of the orders are shipped by sea and the shipping cost is calculated by weight and size. If you would like to place a bulk order with us, the most competitive shipping cost will be offered. For more details, please contact us.
3. What about the items' specification?
Every item at us has a specification, including weight (thickness), and width. For more detailed information about specification, please contact us.
4. How long the order will be shipped after payment?
Normally, each order will be sent within 30-40 days after the payment is received. However, please kindly note all the shipments will be delayed during weekends and Chinese public holidays.
5. Need I to pay for the customs duty?
You need to pay for it. Usually we manage to save this kind of cost for our customers by reducing the claimed amount of the inside items on the invoice. Any further inquiries, please contact us by e-mail.
6. Will you notify us when our shipments are delivered?
Yes, when your shipment is sent, we will send you an e-mail to tell you the tracking number. You can also check the status of your order at our website. Should you need an invoice for your order, please contact us by e-mail.