Air Powered Rope Spooler
Portability to cater for onshore and offshore winch wire coiling work, the air powered rope spooler is a Pneumatic-controlled constant back tensioning machine built specially for even coiling/uncoiling of wire rope.
It has the following features:
• Total portability. Suitable for on-site and offshore environment.
• Capable of spooling a max.10-tons capacity coil of wire rope.
• Constant controlled back-tension of up to 15 metric tons during pay in and pay out.
• Transportable in 40 ft container, easy freight.
• Lightweight. Total combined weight less than 3Tons.
• Used for the installation of new and old wire rope into winches or cranes.
• Clamp on “claw” design eliminating commonly used bulky shaft; easy latch on convenience.
With a history spanning 47 years, YS has served a wide variety of industries including marine, mining, manufacturing, material handling, inland terminal, and construction to name a few. No matter how diverse the applications, one thing connects them all – YS moves it all from big to small. YS products are manufactured to the highest industrial and quality standards because your application is our application.