Air Turbine Motor
Working Principle Introduction
TMW series air turbine motor is a starting device, adopting compressed air as its power to start diesel engine. TMW15, TMW30, TMW50 starting vane air motors all belong to this series.
Parameter at Max Power
Why Choose Us:
1. Widely used in medium diesel engines and generator unit.
2. The pre-engaged starting style (output gears of motor and gears of diesel engines pre-engaged) makes the starting more reliable and stable.
3. Stable under inflammable, explosive, outdoor, wet, damp and other extremely conditions.
4. Concise structure, compact, in size and light in weight, easy to operate and convenient to maintain.
5. High starting torque enables starting with load, fast and reliable to start and stall.
We hereby confirm that Starting Vane Air Motor for Diesel Engine can be tailor-made to meet customers' special needs and requests, with the highest quality, prompt delivery and first-rate after-sale service.